Bright Farms a new company in Wilmington hiring for Harvest Crew to work in newly built Greenhouse. The Harvest Crew is responsible for carrying out the labor required to complete the daily harvest plan in a safe and efficient manner for our greenhouse farm. Applicants will be required to follow supervisor’s instructions in adhering to standardized practices with emphasis on achieving required results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all current SOP’s , procedures, inspections and quality requirements
- Communicate with supervisor when irregularities with product or equipment occur
- Fulfill daily harvest plan per supervisor’s instruction
- Accurately record charts related to performed labor, inspection and results according to company and regulatory guidlines
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area and
- Operate Hand Pallet Jack
- Report food safety and quality problems to Supervisor, the SQF Practitioner or directly to Senior Management.
- 0-1 years of experience in a production environment or related work experience
- Food or agriculture industry experience preferred
- On-going training in Food Safety and Sanitation
- Ability to fulfill routine logs related to food safety and inspection reports.
Working Conditions: Greenhouse/Warehouse/Coolers Employees will have frequent exposure to seasonal condition which may range from extreme heat and humidity in the summer to cold in the winter. Will spend time inside of near freezing coolers. Often working near moving mechanical parts. There will be exposure to cleaning chemicals. The noise level of machines and cooling units can be loud.
Interested applicants can contact Lee Muhlen Kamp at email@example.com