Pay Rate: $11.00 / Hr.
Great Compensation Package – Flexible Schedule – Advancement Opportunities
What is a Protector?
Protectors are responsible for setting up customer’s work zones using warning signs, traffic safety cones and drums. Throughout the day, Protectors maintain a consistent focus on safely controlling the traffic flow through the work zone. Protectors communicate regularly with our customers’ work crews and each other. AWP expects our Protectors to be nothing less than reliable, professional, and SAFE!
3 Reasons AWP is a Great Place to Work:
- Great Compensation Package
- Pay Increases – Earn $3.00/hour pay increase within one year of your initial promotion
- Quarterly Safety Bonus – Earn at least $100 a quarter with AWP’s safety bonus program
- Weekly pay – Get your money faster
- PAID Training and Certification – AWP will pay you to become certified
- Flexible Schedule
- 5am – 6am average start time
- 11 hours/day average
- 98% of Protectors do not work weekends
- Part-time with advancement opportunities to full-time
- AWP will work around your schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
- Promotion Opportunities – Be eligible for a promotion after 90 days
- Job stability – we are America’s traffic control LEADER and continue to GROW
- Engagement programs meant to recognize the best Protectors in the industry
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history
- Negative drug test and criminal background check that meets AWP’s guidelines
- Positive, safety conscious attitude
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours per day and lifting up to 40 lbs throughout the day in all types of weather conditions
Immediate hiring – apply today!
Join our team of Protectors, and start a career with purpose!
- Log on to the website: https://www.awptrafficsafety.com/careers/
- Click on “Careers” in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the “FEATURED OPENING” area and click on “All Open Positions”
- Click the down arrow in the “Location” area and search for the available Ohio positions and Apply
Area Wide Protective (AWP) is the Industry Leader in Traffic Control. Each day, we work together to deliver on our commitment to protect our customers’ people, business, and time. The work we do and the safety we provide is more than “just a job”- it’s a career with purpose! We believe in providing endless opportunities for our team members to grow, become strong leaders, and gain expertise, providing the best in protection services.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employment