R&R Tool is growing and we are currently seeking an experienced Punch Press Operator. R&R Tool Inc. is a contract machine shop located in Blanchester, Ohio that specializes in medical manufacturing with tight-tolerance precision parts.
Hours are M-F 6am -2:30pm
- Must demonstrate a high ability in the area of sheet metal.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to interpret complex sheet metal drawings
- Be able to write and document information clearly with acceptable output.
- Must run at a level of 97% of efficiency or greater on assigned machines.
- Must be able to identify sheet metal problems during press operation.
- Must be able to read complex measuring instruments properly.
- Must be able perform secondary operations if needed to metal parts.
- Must have a good understanding of ISO and its’ process within the company.
- Must be able to run parts to print on a daily basis
- Must be able to complete complex set ups’ for die parts while developing process specifications for operators.
- Must have an excellent understanding of presses and forming operations.
- Must be able to properly identify stamping issues and communicate them properly to die repair area to be maintained or fixed.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
- 7 paid Holidays per year
Please apply at http://rrtoolinc.com/careers/ or call 937-783-8665 – ext. 229