Drayer Physical Therapy Institute provides just that in all of our Physical Therapist positions!
At Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, we offer the following to our employees:
Competitive Market Salaries
FREE In-House Continuing Education for all Full-Time Clinicians
Two (2) Residency Programs – Orthopedic and Sports
Mandatory New Grad Mentorship
Annual Paid Charity Day to Give Back to a Cause Meaningful to You
Biweekly Dress Down Day to Support Various Charitable Causes
Generous Paid Time Of
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Positive Work Environment
Patient-Centered Care and much more!
Due to the continuous growth in our clinics, Drayer is looking to add a full-time Physical Therapist in our Wilmington clinic!
The Staff Physical Therapist’s role will entail various duties such as:
- Providing the most effective, clinically superior physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law.
- Building long-lasting relationships with patients, colleagues, doctors/physicians/referral sources
- Making autonomous decisions within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines.
- Tailoring each treatment plan to each individual; listen to their goals and aspirations and create a plan that works for them.
- Taking the initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems.
The culture at Drayer Physical Therapy Institute is driven by values and principles. At DPTI, our goal is to demonstrate unselfish commitment to our patients’ needs by living out the three core values that distinguish who we are as a company.
To our employees, we commit to provide a positive, respectful, and fair work environment. We will invest in their professional growth to ensure a compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals. The virtues of integrity, honesty, and loyalty will make up the moral fiber that bonds us.
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute ®, LLC (DPTI) is a Hummelstown, Pennsylvania based company and a leading owner and operator of outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy clinics in the United States. Founded in 2002 with a single center in Bel Air, Maryland, DPTI quickly grew to deliver physical therapy services through an expanding network of over 140 clinics in fifteen states.
Even with rapid growth in a short period of time, DPTI continues to operate with the same founding core values and guiding principles, which have allowed for such growth and success. To our patients, we commit to provide the most effective, clinically superior physical therapy humanly possible at a fair price. The measure of our success will be found in the trust we build and in the hearts of those we heal.
At Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® we are committed to leading the way to good health – it is our business.
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous physical therapy experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
To apply go to www.drayerpt.com. Click on “Join Our Team”, then “Careers” and then click “Job Listings”. In the “Enter Search Terms” area, enter the tracking code # 2289-096.