Role & Responsibilities:
As Deputy, you would perform the following responsibilities:
- All typical office responsibilities set forth by the Recorder
- Back-scanning of documents and plats
- Taking in documents to be recorded and performing necessary office tasks of the Recorders Office
Qualifications and Educations Requirements:
College experience is not required but would be beneficial for completing certain tasks.
- Applicant must be able to use a computer with basic computer skills, and must have customer service skills.
- Applicant must be able to work in a team setting and have a strong work ethic.
This position is $10.00 per hour, 20 hours per week (9:00am to 1:00pm or 10:00am to 2:00pm), and will be on a year-by-year basis. (Benefits are not provided)
Applicants may apply by submitting their resume to:
Mail: Highland County Recorder
Attn: Chad E. McConnaughey
P.O. Box 804
Hillsboro, Ohio 45133
***Resumes must be submitted on or before March 23, 2018.
***No Telephone Calls Please!