Schedule Full time
Shift Typically business hours. Weekend/evening/night shifts as needed. Available to split call time to maintain 24 hour coverage.
Department Information Technology
Provides technical and administrative support for network and computer hardware. Receives user problems and finds solutions to these problems. Prepares equipment for operation. Performs routine maintenance on network, computer and peripheral equipment. Installs upgrades of network and computer hardware and software. Maintains backup tape library for facility’s Windows and electronic health records network environment. Documents computer events. Assists with data entry as needed.
POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- S.degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years direct experience administering Windows Active Directory network.
- Experience installing, configuring and managing TCP/IP based Ethernet networks.
- OR- 5 years progressively responsible computer and Windows TCP/IP networking management experience.
- Microsoft MCP, A+ or Network + certification. MCSA or MCSE required.
- Experience supporting IBM System i/iSeries/AS-400 preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records required.
- Proven excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
For more information, to apply, or to view additional posted positions at FCMH, please log on to their website: www.fcmh.org