- Provide supervision of resident activities assuring compliance with facility rules and procedures in a substance use disorder recovery-housing environment for men.
- Supervises visitations of residents and significant others during scheduled visitation hours.
- Assists residents with development of daily living skills.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment by providing direct supervision to residents on and off grounds.
- Supervises monitors and records resident self-medication. Provides periodic written updates in order to maintain compliance with written standards and provide documentation for billing of services.
- Monitors safety procedures regarding facility use and resident activity.
- Coordination and provision of resident transportation to outside activities.
Shift work to supervise residents 24-7. Full-time and Part-time positions available. Knowledge of 12 step recovery preferred. Candidates must be male and 25 years of age or older.
Candidate must pass BCI/FBI check and drug Screen.
Please email resume to HR@FamilyRecoveryServices.org or mail them to:
HR Director, Family Recovery Services
P.O. Box 823
Hillsboro, Ohio 45133
FRS Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.