Electrician’s Helper to work with Licensed Electrician in Highland County, Ohio. Qualifications include High School Diploma or GED, one-year work experience or two years of training, working knowledge of electrician techniques and methods, and some knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Assist Master Electrician with electrician repairs & installations
- Ensure that installations meet quality standards and meet the National Electric Code
- Interact positively with customers and co-workers
- Leave all job-sites clean and in 100% working order
- Can work on ladders, in crawl spaces, in attics and on rooftops in varying temperatures
- Comfortably lift 50 pounds
- Have own transportation to office
- Pass background check
- Be motivated and a self- starter
- Professional appearance
- Good driving record
In addition, be able to use appropriate hand and power tools to properly measure, cut, assemble, and install electrical conduits and residential and commercial wiring; pull wire through conduit; connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment; install control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays, and circuit breaker panels.
Have good communication skills, so you can understand information and direction. Also, be able to ask questions to insure you understand and can perform tasks.
Follow established job-site safety and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work area. Identify safety hazards and take necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
Applications are available at:
Highland County Community Action Org. | Ohio Means Jobs
1575 North High Street, Suite 31A
Hillsboro, OH 45133
E-mail resume to email@example.com.