Hillsboro Transport is looking for experienced, dependable NEMT drivers. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Drivers are responsible for transporting passengers and patients to and from medical and assisted living facilities, using their own vehicles.
- Maintain high-quality patient care by carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner at all times while interacting with the patient(s).
- Respond promptly to assignments as required via cell phone.
- Maintains, organizes, and ensures that vehicles meet regulatory standards.
- Ensures vehicles are stocked with appropriate safety supplies, protective and cleaning equipment.
- Ensures company records, files, and documentation is completed accurately and timely.
- Advise the Dispatcher promptly of any operational problems.
- Responsible for adhering to all company policy and procedures.
- Performs necessary equipment maintenance, if applicable.
- Resolve service complaints and issues with our office staff.
- There will be on the job training, and mandatory ONLINE basic courses required for this position.
- Experience dealing with elderly is a plus.
- Maintain proper appearance and attire.
- Display Hillsboro Transport magnets on your vehicle at all times when in service.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and the ability to think on your feet.
- Inspect your vehicle regularly.
Interested applicants can apply online at: