The Highland County Family Advocacy Center is in search of individuals interested in being contracted with to provide coverage as a supervised visitation monitor on an as needed basis. Position offers no minimum hours but would be scheduled for training hours up front. Hours typically worked include afternoons and evenings and occasional weekend days.
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License and a safe driving record
- Must have access to a private auto on a daily basis and possess auto insurance required by law/agency needs
- Must have a willingness and ability to work with diverse populations
- Must have, at minimum, a high school diploma (college preferred)
- Must have experience working with children and/or families well under pressure and be able to work cooperatively with peers and supervisors
- Must have solid observation and documentation skills including typing skills
- Must be physically able. This position requires a good deal of walking, getting up and sitting down frequently, and lifting of children.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Highland County Children Services Family Advocacy Center, Attn: Melissa Wheaton, 1575 N. High Street, Hillsboro, OH 45133 or fax them to (937) 393-3299.
Deadline for resumes: February 23, 2018.