R&R Tool is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking CNC Lathe / Milling Machine Operators. R&R Tool, Inc. is a contract machine shop located in Blanchester, Ohio that specializes in medical manufacturing with tight-tolerance precision parts.
***** Day shift! Pay generally starts $12.50 – $15.00 *****
Responsibilities and Duties
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Ability to read simple part drawings
· Monitor machinery for problems during production
· Inspect completed work to ensure accuracy to the required specifications
· Ability to read/use measuring instruments such as micrometers and dial calipers
· Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances for production
· Mechanically inclined with good basic mathematical knowledge
· Must stand for prolonged periods of time
· Required to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
· Possible mandatory overtime after training period
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have 1 or more years’ experience in machining
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Be authorized to work in the United States.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be able to pass a drug-test.
· Background check required.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
· 7 paid Holidays per year
· CNC machine operator: 1 year (Required)
Please apply at http://rrtoolinc.com/careers/ or call 937-783-8665 – ext. 229